Over 100 Presenters over the 3 days – 17th to the 19th of June 2013 at the Novotel Melbourne St Kilda.
Confirmed keynotes presenters include;
- Dr Nick Fleming, Chief Sustainability Officer, Sinclair Knight Merz and Chairman of the Sustainability Taskforce of Infrastructure Partnerships Australia, and a Director of the Board of the Australian Green Infrastructure Council. NSW
- Jason Roberts, Co-Founder, Better Block, USA
- Melissa Houghton, Director, Sustainability at Work, VIC
- Professor Anthony Capon, Head, Discipline of Public Health, Faculty of Health University of Canberra ACT
- Tony Wood, Energy Program Director, Grattan Institute, VIC
- Simon Lockrey, Research Fellow, Sustainable Products and Packaging, Centre for Design, RMIT University, VIC
- Professor Billie Giles-Corti, Director, School of Population and Global Health, Melbourne University, VIC
- Angela Hazebroek , Director Urban and Regional Planning Solutions (URPS), SA
- John Thwaites, Professorial Fellow, Monash University, and Chair of ClimateWorks Australia and the Monash Sustainability Institute.
Message from the Mayor Amanda Stevens
The City of Port Phillip remains committed to maintaining a sense of place, reinforced by a network of public spaces, local character and built heritage as well as well designed community infrastructure to support our diverse community. This conference will be an excellent opportunity to explore innovation, exchange ideas and be creative… more
Welcome from Conference Chair, Paula Drayton
“This is a fantastic opportunity for professionals in the public and private sector to examine the challenges and solutions needed to develop the Liveable Cities of tomorrow. The Conference will also examine public policy and social/community outcomes and consider what actions we can take to positively influence the ongoing debate… more
The full program is available on the conference website
Two Conferences! Three Days! One Location!
Delegates will have access to an extensive range of topics with over 100 presentations across three days including Keynotes, Concurrent Sessions, Case Studies and Posters.